Our goats are very special to us. Goats require adequate housing and feed, lots of time and attention, and access to a knowledgeable veterinarian. If you are not able to provide these things, please do not buy from us.
Fallin' Pine Farm Registered Nigerian Dwarf and Myotonic Goats
Terms of Sales
1. We reserve the right to refuse to sell a goat to anyone for any reason. We sell our goats for showing, breeding, or as pets. Our goats are not sold for meat. We will only sell a goat if it will have another companion, preferably a goat, at its new home. They are herd animals and won’t flourish without a buddy. A herd can be made up of just two goats!
2. Kids will receive coccidiosis prevention, CDT shot and booster, be de-wormed, and have hooves trimmed before leaving our farm. They will be disbudded unless a request is received to leave them horned in which case purchase price will be required in full rather than 50% deposit. Bucklings are more difficult to disbud and we do not guarantee the results. Bucklings bought as wethers will be banded before leaving our farm.
3. Registration information for registering your goats with the American Dairy Goat Association or Myotonic Goat Registry, registration forms and care timeline will go home with each goat.
4. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to hold a goat. Your money will be refunded if anything should happen to the goat on our farm before you pick it up. We will hold the goat for one week on a verbal commitment. If we do not receive the 50% deposit within that one week, the goat will be put back up for sale. The balance is due when you pick up the goat in cash. No animals will leave our farm unless the balance is paid in full.
5. We will hold unweaned reserved kids until they are 10 weeks old at no extra charge. All adult animals are to be picked up within 14 days unless prior agreement is made. We will hold the animal for an additional 7 days at the charge of $5 per day. If we contact you that your animal is ready to be picked up and you do not respond within 7 days, your deposit will be forfeited and the animal will be back up for sale. The same applies if you do not pick up your animal at the end of the additional 7 days.
6. We guarantee our goats to be healthy upon leaving our farm. However, we cannot guarantee the health of the goat once the animal has been removed from our farm. We will have a simple contract for you to sign before leaving our farm. Once you sign the contract and leave our farm, we are no longer responsible for that goat.